07 January 2009

My sister Renae had her baby on January 4, 2009. Easton Roy Mitchell. He weighed 8 lbs. 6 ounces. He is sooooo cute and chubby. I was working that night so she let me be there for the delivery.
We took the twins to see their new cousin 2 days later. Keegan loved his new cousin so much that when I tried to take him back, Keegan locked his fingers together and wouldn't let him go.
......But I think Kenya loves babies more, almost as much as I do. Everytime I asked her if it was mommies turn, she would shake her head and say NO!! One time Easton started crying. Kenya patted his cheek and said, "Its ok, baby". I finally took him and put him on my shoulder while patting his back. Kenya started patting her shoulder as if to say, "I can do that. Give him back". I think both Keegan and Kenya will love having a baby brother or sister and will be such BIG HELPERS.

No comments: