We went for an afternoon drive yesterday, just enjoying the beautiful Fall weather. Came across some old houses and decided to stop and capture the moment.
Did you take the photos? I thought they were professionally done when glancing at them on the side bar. Good job! Where are these old houses? I might need to pay them a visit.
We have been married for 8 years....most of them happy hahaha. We have 3 beautiful kids: Keegan & Kenya (twin 3 year olds) and little Brooklyn Avery (10 months). They are the highlight of our lives. Life is never predictable with them around.
Our 3 kids
KEEGAN "All Boy"
Always go, go, go. Very adventerous, never a dull moment.
KENYA "Little Peanut"
Knows what she wants and EXACTLY how she wants it..........a PRINCESS!!
BROOKLYN "Baby B"
Growing in leaps and bounds. Still small but personality already shining through
2 comments:
Who took these pictures?!? They are adorable!!!
Did you take the photos? I thought they were professionally done when glancing at them on the side bar. Good job! Where are these old houses? I might need to pay them a visit.
Post a Comment