My little brother, Kevin, got married last weekend. I decided to make my girls dresses. They turned out pretty good but don't ask Kenya.............She threw a fit everytime she had to try hers on and by the time she actually wore it to the wedding she was crying, saying, "I don't want to wear my Princess dress". I got them to wear the dresses one more time to church the next week but now I think we will have to retire them to the Halloween costumes......although Brooklyn's dress would make a really cute skirt for Kenya if I cut the straps off.......Hmmmm......
Can You Get Minecraft Windows 10 For Free
5 years ago
2 comments:
Well aren't you just little miss crafty...I didn't know you knew how to do that...Well done. They look so cute!
Kenya actually looks happy in this pic. How did you pull that one off, she hates that dress? They are super cute though.
Post a Comment