03 September 2009

Pottytraining 101


Last night after the kids had their baths the twins came out with just their towels on. I told them to not pee on the floor. If they needed to pee then to go pee in the "Froggy". Keegan left to the bathroom and when he came back he said, "I a big boy. I pee in Froggy!". Turns out he really did. Then he said, "No diapers, I big boy!". Welcome to the world of pull-ups. Now he pees every chance he gets for a treat and he even pooped for a toy car. Kenya.................well she is content as ever in her diapers, until she sees Keegan with a "potty treat". Maybe the treats will help speed her along. 3 kids in diapers is NOT ideal.


2 comments:

Alisha said...

I hear that... Congrats on 1 down!

Charity said...

I tried to start the process with Joel on Monday, but after 3 accidents (one including poop)in his underwear before 12, I gave up and went back to diapers. I thought he wasn't even close to being ready. Then, the sitter said he went pee a couple of times in the tiolet throughout the week. This Saturday morning, he woke up and put on some underwear by himself. Then he peed twice and even pooped in the tiolet once before 10:30. Guess it just had to be his choice not mine.